SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

February 10, 2010

43

> I never xpext other to msg me,
Bt I'll alwys drop my msgs in 2 their inbox to show,
I still love to remember thm
with or without their msgs.

> Input Love output Khushi,
Input Hardwarok Output Success,
Input ATM Card output Money,
Input my sms output ur Sweet smile.

> Never Desgin your character like a garden
Where Any one can walk,
Desgin your character like the Sky,
Where everyone desire to reach.

> Gates of Memories will never closed,
How much I miss you No one knows
Days will pass away in to years,
N we'll think about those memories in silent tears.

> The best medicine in the world
without any side effect is a 'Smilling Face'
I pray that this medicine must be always with you.

> Pretty Alone:
Being alone is really better than laughing
with the people who hate you but act loving you.

> Smooth road never makes gud driver,
Clea sky never make gu pilot,
Prob free lyf nvr make strong person,
So dont ask life WHY ME, just say TRY ME.

> Frndsp is not having a gang of people around you,
It is best to have one heart which is true
Thinking of you & always cares for you.

> Good Relations dont need any promises,
Any terms or condition..
It just need 2 wonderful ppl..
Its not you,
Its not me,
Its simply WE.

> One of nice msg i ever read:
One of the Basic difference
Between God & human is
God: Give, Give, Give
Forgive
Human: Get, Get, Get
Forget.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 


Last Update - 2011, MAY 29
Sunday Off