SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

February 01, 2010

39

> I always thought loving some one was the greatest feeling,
But irealised that loving is a friend even better,
We lose people we love but we never lose true friends.

> Do not wait for others to confirm your value.
You have got all tha proofs with in you,
Which can show your worth.
Hence Tha best person to define about yourself is you.

> Some times my eyes get jealous of my heart. U KNOW WHY?
Coz you always remain close to my heart & far from my eyes.

> Beautiful Pictures developed by negative in the dark room.
If you see darkness in your life,
assume that God is making a beautiful picture 4 you.

> Every Emotion dosnt hav words,
Every wish does'nt Prayers.
If You smile, The world is with you,
Otherwise even the Drop of tear dosent like 2 stay with you.

> Even the most powerful person is weaker,
In fornt of the most happiest person in the world,
Be HAPPY FOR EVER.

> In an Older Man's shirt Written a cute Sentence:
I m not 60 years old,
I m an sweet 16 with 44 years Experience
Thats Attitude.

> A deep relation is not valued by
The no. of days of meetings.
Its valued by the no. of seconds of
Beating of heart with desire to meet.

> Life means missing 1 & facing an unexpected 1.
When u r near, no. 1 remember u but when u r far
No 1 forget you thats life.

> Best lines said by a cute frnd:
It hurtz me when you talk to sumone
Else & not to me.
But itz hurtz me more when some one
Else makes u smile & i cant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 


Last Update - 2011, MAY 29
Sunday Off