SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

May 15, 2010

119

> A nice Msg,
whenever i gave precious value to a person,
they alwscheated & broked my heart,
Nd Now if I dnt give they called ATTITUDE.

> Lovely time of our life will not return back 4ever,
But the lovely relation & the missing memories
of friend will stay in the heart.

> Sometimes in life u have to rum away from all,
Not just to create distance, But
Also to see who cares enough to run behind you.

> Never ignore sumbudy who cares of you,
Loves you, Who cant live without you,
Bcoz 1day you'll realize that you have
Lost the Diamond while Collecting Stones.

> People who loves you more gets angry
On when u move with others,
Its not that they have started 2 hate u,
But They dont like u 2 share ur love with other.

> Life is like a river,
You cannt touch the same water twice,
B'coz the flow that has passed will never again,
So enjoy every movement of Life.

> When emotions r much n u wanna hide,
When there is lot of pain n u keep quiet,
When u r alone n u feel like crying,
Think of me Promise, I'll make you smile.

> Great Moral Thought:
Candle size may be different,
But they yield the dame Brightness.
It's not the matter of ur position,
Bt ur abilities that shine.

> People will alwys throw Stones in ur ways,
But it depends on u what u build from it,
Wall aroound your self,
Or Bridge 2 make true ur dream,
So belive in yours.

> Some people say "Never Forget me"
Some people say "Remember me always"
But I love my Attitude, So I say
"FORGET ME IF YOU CAN".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 


Last Update - 2011, MAY 29
Sunday Off