SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

July 12, 2010

145

> Making relation is very simple,
But keeping them is very dificult,
If I fail any time give me grace marks
& promote me coz
I dont wana lose A bcoz I lyk you.

> Do you know what hurts the most?
Its when some one made u feel spl yesterday,
But made you feel that you are
The most unwanted in thier life todays.

> Life is like a railway station,
Love is the train, It may come & go anytime.
But Friendship is the railway Enquiry Counter
Which always says "May I help You"??

> Tears r one of the Most Costly Liquid
Do you know why?
B'coz out of any liquid in the world
Only Tears can explain the real meaning of pain.

> We focus too much improing
our lifestyle rather then our life,
Thats why life is very stressfull
Focus more on life.

> Tragedy of life, I always make ppl laugh
but do u know wats hurt after making other ppl happy,
Its when they dont realize that
I also need sum 1 to do the same.

> Every heart has a pain,
Only the way of expressing it is different.
"Fools Hide it in eyes"
While Brilliant hide it in their Smile.

> Never cry for any relation in life,
Because for the one whome u cry does not deserve ur tears
And the one who deserves will never let you cry.

> "Never Change Your Originality"
for the sake of other, coz,
Its your world & no one can play your role
Better then you.

> Love not baout finding a right person,
But creating a right relationship,
Its not about how much love you have in
The begining but how much love you build it the end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 


Last Update - 2011, MAY 29
Sunday Off