SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

October 15, 2010

154

> Always keep the communication regular,
B'coz what disturb the most is not
the NOICE of the stangers,
But the SILENCE of dear ones.

> I was sitting alone:
Moon asked me: Y do u remember ur frnds
if dy dont remember you.
I turned & lukd at the moon n said:
Tu apna kaam kar na re TAKLE.

> Speak less to people whom u love most,
B'coz If they cant understand ur silence,
They will never understand ur words.

> When people see my msgs, they think
I am addicted 2 messaging..
They dont know that its not the msg
But its that lovely relationship to which I am addicted.

> If we born with knowladge of everything,
Then what would we do with all the time on this planet?
So be proud to say "I Dont Know".

> Faith makes everything possible,
Hope makes everything work,
Loves makes everything beautiful,
May you have all 3 as u bgn each day.

> Attraction is d temporary Love,
But love is the permanent attraction,
Just a game of words but
Make lot of difference in life.

> Little key can open biglocks,
Simple words can reflact great thought.
Cute smile can cure heart blocks
So keep smiling its simply rocks.

> Nobody teachs volcanoes to erupt,
Tsunami's to rise Earthquakes to happen,
Nobody teach how to choos a Bf/Gf,
Natural disasters just happen.

> End is not d E.N.D. is
"Effort Never Dies"
& if u get NO in my ans.
Remember N.O. is
"Next oppurtunity" so always be positive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 


Last Update - 2011, MAY 29
Sunday Off