SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

February 04, 2011

224

> Ones In a Seminar a ques was asked..
What is true Love:
Appreciated Answer was..
Only God & Mother knows the
EXACT ANSWER.

> I've always been afraid of losing people
whom i like so much
But at times I keep asking my self
Is there any1 who will be afraid of losing me 2?

> Never worry about the delay of
your success compared to others,
Because construction of a Place
Take more time then an oridany bulding.

> Hard words can't touch by soft heart,
But soft word can touch any heard heart
So Speak in soft way. The world will be yours..

> Fabulous Quote:
U r d 1 who can handle ur heart better
Then any one else.
So dont giv it 2 sum 1 else n complain
That they r hurting me.

> A sentence in forbes magazine:
Always remember, Money is not everything in Life,
But Make Sure u earn sufficient before thinking such Nonsence.

> We smile at whom we like,
We cry 4 whom we care,
We Laugh with whom we enjoy,
& We become angry with whom we feel is our own.

> Height of Indicipline:
Entering late in the class without permission
& saying to mam: Hey Sweety Just Carry on,
Dont stop for me, we can Talk later.

> Lovely thought-
I know so many people hate me,
B'coz i m not so good...
But some people love me..
b'coz they know that
I M NOT TOO BAD.

> An !de@ can change ur life
But A Girl can change ur ideas,
So always change ur girlfrnds
To get new !de@s.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 


Last Update - 2011, MAY 29
Sunday Off