SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

March 16, 2010

82

> Pain is not felt on the day of missing
of your dear ones,
Its really felt when u live each day
without them and with their memories in your heart.

> Leave something for Friend,
Never leave Friend for something,
Coz in life, Somthing willleave you
But Friends will always live with you.

> Why do we close our eyes:
wen we pray,
wen we cry,
wen we dream,
wen we miss,
bcoz beautifull things in life are unseen they r only feel by heart.

> Friendship is a soft feelings of heart
But it is very hard to feel,
& when it feel it is too hard 2 drop
Bcoz true friendship happence once in life.

> Thought r many bt words r few,
Belive me i am alwys there 4 u,
When things go wrong dont turn blue,
Just make a call & say Yaar whr r you?

> ESSENCE OF LIFE:

Be Simple but Look Stylish
Be Tough but look soft
Be tensed but look cool
Be a Winner but look like a beginner.

> Sweet Fruits are nice to Eat,
Sweet Words are Easy to Say,
But sweet people are hard to find,
I m surprised! how did you find me so easily.

> Charlie Chaplin's thought:
"By seeing my friend's smile I forget my tears"
"by seeing my friens's tears I forget my Smile."
Simple words but Great in Meaning.

> Touching Lines:
When Some one really likes you,
They will never hurt you, and if they do,
You can see it in their eyes that, its hurt them too..

> Onec a Friend ask d other friend
'What would you do if i cheat You?'
Then other Friend
"Trusting you is my Decision & Prooving me Right is ur choice".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 


Last Update - 2011, MAY 29
Sunday Off