SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

May 29, 2010

128

> A heart dies when it is not able to share its feeling,
But a heart kills it self when
Another heart dosent understand itsfeeling.

> A true msg:
I cant promise to solve ur all problems,
But
I can only promise that I'll neverr let u face them alone.

> Smooth roads never makes good driver,
Clear sky never make good Pilolet,
& problem free life never makes strong person,
So dont ask to Life "WHY ME" Say "TRY ME".

> Easy to get some 1 who love u,
Easy to get some 1 who like u,
Easy to get some 1 who care u,
But very difficult to get some 1
Who understand to you.

> Friend and Friendship are the sweetest things in life,
I m not you 1st frnd & last frnd,
But I hope I'll alwys ur frnd.

> Beauty is Ageless,
Love is Boundless,
Hartbeets is countless,
& A friend like you is
Hopeless, OOps!!
Brainless:-(
Uselesss ;) sorrrrryy
Price less...

> Frndshp dosent happn wit spl people,
People bcom spl after bsomng frnds,
U ware born ordinary,
I made u Spl..:(ok,ok, no need to thanks:)

> Dont count wht u lost,
but cheris wht u'hv & plan wht to gain,
Coz past never return
But Future may return the lost.

> Shakespear said:
I always be Happy.
U know why? because
I dont expect anything form any1,
!!Expectations always heart!!

> Wen u lov som1,
Dont mek them to lve u as much as u do,
But
Lov them so much that
They dont wnt to be lovd by any1.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 


Last Update - 2011, MAY 29
Sunday Off