SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

January 12, 2011

212

> Nothing happens without a reason..
"A person who has come into ur life
Has come either to teach you something,
Or to learn something from you".

> Great words
A girl takes too much time to love
& Few miniuts to Hate..
But
A boy takes few seconds to love
& too Much time to hate.

> I searched many gardens 2 select
a flower 2 give u as gift
But, cudn't find any flower
beautiful then ur smile...

> A lovely logic for a beautiful life,
Never try to maintain relation on ur life,
Just try to maintain LIFE in ur relation.

> Cute lines by a child to his mother:
Mom I love you more then you love me,
Mother: How can you say this?
Son: Coz you have 2 son But i have only 1 mother.

> I never regret about my past
And never worries 4 my fuutre,
B'coz in past u become my friend,
& in future I know u will be with me.

> Ever green quote ver told by Jerry d cartoon,
"A person who irritate u always is the one
Who loves u very much, But FAILS TO EXPRESS IT.

> Sumday everyone will make perfect sense.
So 4 now laugh at the confusion,
Smile thrud tear & keep smiling urself,
That everything happens 4 a reason.

> Good realations don't need any promises,
Tearm or condition,
It just need two wonderfull people,
One who can trust & who can understand.

> A sensible preposal from girl to boy:
I m not foarcing you to love me.
But dpont let love be the reason for
Hating and being stay away from me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 


Last Update - 2011, MAY 29
Sunday Off